Convincing premiere for wire and Tube Middle East Africa in Cairo...Messe Dsseldorf's four new foreign satellites made a successful debut in Cairo: from September 2 to 4, wire and Tube Middle East Africa, along with GIFA and METEC Middle East Africa, debuted at the Egyptian trade fair METAL & STEEL EGYPT at the Egypt International Exhibition Centre in Cairo/Egypt.Egypt, the Middle East, and North Africa provided numerous first-time exhibitors with the opportunity to invest in these emerging areas. 383 exhibitors from 19 nations took advantage of the opportunity to display their wares in Cairo. Exhibitors from the United Kingdom, France, Austria, Belgium, Turkey, Spain, Switzerland, Morocco, the United States, and Germany, among others, visited Egypt.Since 2010, the Egyptian trade fair organizer AGEX (Arabian German Exhibitions & Publishing Ltd) has held its METAL & STEEL EGYPT trade fair. The collaboration with Messe Dsseldorf yields significant benefits for all industries concerned.From the commencement of the five trade fairs, there was a significant interest in the exhibition halls. Over 7,000 professionals (approximately 10% international) traveled to Cairo over three days to network, learn about industry trends and innovations, and see the latest machinery, equipment, products, and services from the metal and steel industries, as well as the wire, cable, tube, foundry, and metallurgy sectors.The trade exhibitions will be held again in the first half of 2025. At that point, the five industry participants will reconvene in Cairo. The exact date will be determined in consultation with the regional organizer and taking into account all satellites of Messe Dsseldorf's metal trade fair portfolio.Be There! Here's Why?- Good Reasons To Attend
Main Product Groups
- Access to a large market- Egypt has a big domestic market with a population of over 100 million people. The industrial base is fairly diverse. As a result, Egypt is increasingly positioning itself as a gateway to other African countries for exports.
- Networking opportunities- Companies can network with other industry professionals and develop new business connections during trade shows.
- Market intelligence- Companies can gain vital information about the latest trends and advances in the wire and tube business in Trkiye by attending a trade show, as well as learn about new technologies and products.
- Cost-effective- Trade fairs can be a cost-effective way for businesses to access a huge number of potential consumers and partners from Turkey, Eastern Europe, and Middle Asia in a short period of time.
- Wire manufacturing and finishing machinery
- Process technology tools
- Auxiliary process technology materials
- Materials, special wires and cables
- Measuring and control technology
- Test engineering
- Specialist areas
- Wire industry
- Cable industry
- Iron, steel and NE metal industry
- Automotive supply industry
- Aerospace supply industry
- Electrical industry
- Construction industry
- Skilled trade
- Wire associations